Feb 10, 2012

Daughter questions SRK

Shah Rukh Khan enjoys huge fan following at home and abroad and is seen as a very cool actor. But when it comes to real life, is he a true role model? Let's see what his kids have to say about that.


SRK, Suhana

SRK, Suhana


"Daughter just reprimanded me... how can u be the HT survey youth role model if you smoke. So to all the youths out there... please don't smoke!! (sic)" tweeted Shah Rukh.

"Big reprimand for smoking from my strict little atom bomb of a daughter!!!" he added. 46-year-old King Khan is said to be a chain-smoker but has admitted smoking is the "worst habit".

SRK

SRK keeps updating the comments/opinions of his two kids. Recently he tweeted that his daughter's remarks made him feel on top of the world. 'My lil girl said she is proud of me... uff feel 6 ft 2 inches tall... loved and blessed to have her in my life. My beautiful girl,' (sic) Shah Rukh wrote. Though the 11-year-old is quite proud of her dad, that doesn't mean she approves his bad habits as well.

Some time back, his 14-year-old son Aryan said that his superstar dad is not cool enough. "'My film 'RA.One' talks about the relationship between every father and son. So the film has a bit of my relationship with my son. Like he feels that I'm not cool enough and he feels that I don't have great abs and I'm not a stud enough. The child in this film also feels similar things,' SRK said during Ra One music launch.

Aryan made his debut as a child artist in Karan Johar's Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham in 2001.

Aryan played the role of young Rahul (the character which SRK played) in the opening credits of the movie.

Aryan Khan

Source: http://in.omg.yahoo.com/photos/my-son-feels-i-m-not-cool-enough-shah-rukh-1315929444-slideshow/aryan-khan-photo-1315928363.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top