Jun 13, 2010

Shah Rukh and Aamir Khan are fantastic actors: Sarah Jessica Parker

Fashion diva and Hollywood actor Sarah Jessica Parker is dying to come to India and the first thing that she wants to do when she landsis visit the symbol of undying love, the Taj Mahal. Sarah is also a big fan of Bollywood movies and two of the biggest superstars Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan have bowled her over with their on-screen performances.

"I will make a trip to India soon. I have never visited India but of what I have read and heard from people, it's one of the few places I want to visit and, of course, see the Taj Mahal," Sarah told DNA in an interview. The actor adds, "I have seen a couple of Bollywood films and I loved the singing and dancing. You have got fantastic actors like Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan."

Ask Sarah what she loves about Bollywood and she tells us it's the opulence and grandeur of Bollywood that charms her to be glued to the seat despite not being familiar with the Hindi language. "I love the singing and dancing. I think it's a very larger than life experience," she says.

The actor is also open to doing Bollywood movies if any of the producers approache her with a good script.


More at: http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_shah-rukh-and-aamir-khan-are-fantastic-actors-sarah-jessica-parker_1395735


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top